Do take good care of Brand you have. Your minor mistakes can hurt your credibility as well as ours. Below are some points you should pay your attention to.
1. Lack of Newsworthy Content – Most of the Press Releases get rejected because they don’t have enough and credible content. Press Release should not be too long or too short. Keep it minimum 300 words. For more - tips to write press release.
2. Don’t use all Upper Case Characters – Do not submit your press release in all Upper Case Characters, not even the Heading and Sub Heading of Press Release.
3. Don’t make Grammatical Mistakes – The press release with grammatical mistakes will not be published. Read your Press copy at least once before you submit it.
4. Advertising and Self Promotion – Don’t write your Press Copy as a self promotion advertisement copy. If we sense self promotion in your Press Copy, we may reject your Press Release.
5. Bad Formatting – Keep English Language Writing Etiquette in mind while writing your press release. Your press release may get rejected for strange characters or bad formatting. Does not just copy paste it.
6. Word Wrapping – On Press Release submission page we have editor, so let your sentences wrap naturally. Please do not place a hard carriage return at the end of each line. Include a carriage return only at the end of each paragraph.
7. Code - Do not add any HRML / Java Script code in your press release.
8. Copyright and Violations - Pressontime.com strictly forbids the use of copyrighted material in any manner that violates the copyright owner's rights. The copyright violating or disputed press release content will be immediately removed from site without recourse or discussion, regardless of the arguments presented by the disputing parties.